Tequila Sunset is here! Pack your bags for a Sexy Siesta trip to Cabos San Lucas where Lieutenant Gabriel Daniels and Esmeralda Vega get into some heated trouble in and out of bed!
Today I’m sharing a little behind the scenes with the hunky U.S. Marine, 1st Lieutenant Gabriel Daniels from Tequila Sunset. Keep reading to find out five things about Gabriel that makes him a hero worth loving.
1. Although emotionally wounded from a childhood filled with distrust and battery from an abusive father, Gabriel believes in the power of friendship and love and hopes to help Ema find the same inner peace that he has found.
2. Enlisted in the U.S. Marines at twenty-two. Upon graduating and earning the title US Marine, Gabriel’s drill instructor surprised him by providing transport for his mother so she could attend his graduation.
3. Took two bullets—one shot to the leg and one shot to the shoulder— in the defense of a child in Afghanistan which earned him the nickname Saint.
4. Although battle hardened there’s only one weakness Gabriel is susceptible to—Esmeralda Vega and the power she holds over his heart
5. Gabriel’s made it his mission to show Esmeralda what it means to be loved by a Marine
Want to find out more about Gabriel and Esmeralda? Their story, Tequila Sunset, is out now with a $1.99 release week special!
What happens in Cabos stays in Cabos…
1st Lieutenant Gabriel Daniels is through waiting. Celebrating the wedding of his best friend, he’s determined to win the heart of one stubborn sexy Latina. He’s ready to throw down until she sees things his way. But when danger arises and threatens to take her away from him, he’ll stop at nothing to secure her safety first. Even if it means going toe to toe with a Mexican drug lord to prove the power of his love.
No one understands heartache like Esmeralda Vega. Losing her father to war and her mother to alcoholism, Esmeralda doesn’t believe in opening her heart to love. Left alone to raise her sister and carry on the family business, Esmeralda is faced with losing everything if she doesn’t find an investor, and soon. When opportunity knocks, she answers, unwittingly opening negotiations with a wanted drug lord. A night of drinks and celebrating quickly turns deadly, forcing her to accept more than she bargained for.
Can Gabriel rescue Esmeralda from the clutches of evil and convince her a US Marine is just right for her in only one night?
Also, check out the first book in the Sexy Siesta Series, His By Sunrise. Only $.99
Isabella Marie thinks putting Blake in her rearview mirror will save them both from certain heartache. But when the sudden death of Blake’s father brings the Marine home before she can make her escape, Isabella is forced to acknowledge leaving Blake isn’t something she’s ready to do.
Honor bound by a promise to keep his hands off his best friend’s sister, Captain Blake Mitchell can look but never touch the only woman that lights his world on fire. Blake’s desires burn hotter than ever, but will he be able to throw away his late best friend’s trust to capture Isabella’s heart? If this mission fails, he’ll be stripped of the only woman he can ever love.
A huge thank you to Em for hosting me today! I hope you enjoyed meeting Gabriel and finding out more about my Sexy Siesta series. Happy reading!
Want to stay connected and up to date on upcoming releases, giveaways, and more? Sign up to my newsletter and never miss out! You can also follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google +. I love to talk with readers so please don’t be shy!